Monday 18 December 2006

ReSkin

ReSkin...

"reSkin will be an intense three-week period that will focus on wearable technology, embracing the skill-based practices of object and fashion design.

The reskin lab will place four international and national facilitators with twenty participants including jewellers, textile artists, fashion designers and media artists. Together they will research, develop and rapid prototype sensor, time based and reactive clothing, jewellery, shoes, bags and personal environmental and device designs – anything wearable and technologically integrated.

reSkin will end with WearNow, a one-day forum of critical dialogue looking at our wearable futures at the National Museum of Australia on 3 February 2007."


I don't know anything more about this project, but take a look at the website if you're keen to follow it's progress...
http://www.anat.org.au/reskin/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take pleasure in, result in I discovered exactly what I
used to be looking for. You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: rent properties